Portronics Ruffpad 8.5E Re-Writable LCD Writing Pad with Screen 21.5cm (8.5-inch) for Drawing, Playing, Handwriting Gifts for Kids & Adults(Black) at Rs. 299
- About this item
- [LATEST IMPROVED TECHNOLOGY] : Portronics New RuffPad 8.5E LCD Writing Tablet uses the Newest LCD pressure-sensitive technology and lets you draw thick and thin lines as per your preference based on the pressure on the stylus. It comes with a large 8.5 inches display. The LCD screen is totally safe, radiation free, glare free, non-toxic, light-weight, comfortable and perfect in your or your little one’s hands.
- [REUSABLE & ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY] : The RuffPad 8.5E lets you do your bit for the environment by saving paper, pencils and erasers but it does not make you compromise on your creativity. The RuffPad 8.5E is erasable and re-usable making it the ideal tool for you or your child to harness their creative self. Use it to cultivate childrens writing and painting ability and interests. It’s simple one-button clear command helps you erase and re-write over 100,000 times.
- [LOCK FUNCTION] : RuffPad 8.5E comes with and Anti-Erase Lock button that helps you save your or your child’s precious creations and prevents accidental deletion of your written / drawn contents or drafts.
- [PORTABLE, COMPACT, DURABLE] : RuffPad 8.5E comes in a very compact, light-weight model making it absolutely easy to carry wherever you want to carry it. It can easily fit into your briefcase, handbag or school bag and is a must have on all your trips; be it to office or on vacation. RuffPad 8.5E is always on and ready to use and comes handy to capture any essential information or to simply pass your time effectively.
- [GREAT FOR ALL AGES] : RuffPad 8.5E can be put to multiple uses no matter who you are. It is a must have for kids, designers, office goers and is ideal for gifting. Children can use it for writing, arithmetic, spellings or to learn to draw and doodle. Adults can use it to take notes and memorize important information in office. Designers can use it to save their ideas and drafts, no matter where they are.